Request A Quote
Kitchen Renovations Custom Built in Dural
The more time you spend in your kitchen, the more it calls for renovations. Notice that unhinged cabinet door? The one stove burner that won’t work? Damaged benchtop? Everything in there probably screams ‘I need a new look!’
Just like other parts of your house, your kitchen also tends to wear down.
And just like the rest of your house, it also needs renovations, and upgrades.
If you avoid renovating your kitchen, it could:
- Get Worse With Time: You’ll start noticing that the doors are falling apart, appliances stopped working, there are more loose drawers, the paint has nearly faded, and there are even more problems with the kitchen in general.
- Cost More in Repairs: Kitchen renovations are inevitable. You may keep on ignoring it for a couple of years, but by then everything will be hanging by a thread. In the end, you may have to pay for a heavier and more time consuming renovation service.
- Devalue Your Place: The condition of your kitchen plays a huge role in the price of your home. That’s because every person who will live in there will have to use the kitchen, and because well-maintained kitchens are also high maintenance. Naturally, a kitchen that’s down in the dumps will chip away a significant portion of the entire price.
If you would like to get an idea how to start kitchen renovation of your dream, our experts are available on call at 8814 9388
Frequently Asked Questions
“We believe custom means a space designed especially for you.” A custom kitchen is a fully functional space that takes your lifestyle into account. Much like getting a bespoke suit from a tailor, a custom kitchen is designed and built with you and your family’s needs in mind. Best of all you get to choose all the materials and appliances that get installed in your custom kitchen, from the benchtop to the custom cabinetry, to the lighting, and details like taps and joinery.
When it comes to renovating your kitchen, custom designed kitchens have many benefits and are a valuable investment. Look at the advantages of choosing a custom designed kitchen.
- Build to fit your space
- Personalize your storage
- Match your kitchen style
- Higher quality craftsmanship
If you are looking to save money on labor and carry out the installation yourself, this can be done.
An option we provide is to assist you with the design of your new kitchen. However, we would recommend having someone with knowledge in the industry to assist you with your design to ensure you are utilizing all available space. Also, if the cabinetry is not installed properly, it will not provide a good finish and potentially may not last.
We would recommend purchasing any flatpack cabinetry from an Australian manufacturer as they will use Australian Standards materials, which are of better quality and long lasting. We can offer pricing on flatpack cabinetry should you prefer to carry out the works yourself.
A kitchen is the hub and heart of a home and holds a huge number of products. A rough guide is 250kg of items will be held in your kitchen at any one time and you will walk over 2000 kilometers over fifteen years of use. This means your kitchen needs to be built to withstand constant use.
We always consider the following for a kitchen renovation:
- Style and design
- Usage and lifestyle
- Spatial flow
- Best lead times for your renovation
- Product and workmanship guarantee
Your brand-new kitchen will come with a 10-year warranty on all the board material and workmanship and a lifetime warranty on all the hardware like drawer’s runners and hinges.