Request A Quote
Kitchen Renovations Custom Built in Winston Hills
Tired of your kitchen looking like a desolated and dejected part of the house? Well, it’s time to give us a call and turn the situation around within days!
Renovations are expensive. That is a fact. Even if you’re planning to go with a low budget option, it’s easy to slip into a break-the-bank situation.
To help you decide how your kitchen actually needs to be renovated, here are some pointers we’ve compiled:
- The Storage: Is your kitchen a cluttered mess due to absence of sufficient space? Is it because of less cabinet space, or is it something else?
- The Design: Is your kitchen’s design convenient for you? Or does it look like it could use a couple of tear-downs?
- The Fancies: If everything in your kitchen is working fine, perhaps you’re looking for upgrades. A new benchtop, splashback, a different colour theme, contemporary look. You get the picture!
- Awkward Appliance Position: Do you need to bend so much to excess your oven? Or microwave height is a health hazard? Fridge cavity does not suit the new fridge measurement, or sink and cooktop is too close to each other?
Your wish is our command. All you need to do is organise an appointment and tell us about your wish list.
We’ll take it from there. First, we will design and quote an estimate price.
Then, we will dedicate the best of our team to work on your kitchen and transform it into the kitchen of your dreams!
Ready to take a test drive? Give us a call right now at 8814 9388
Frequently Asked Questions
“We believe custom means a space designed especially for you.” A custom kitchen is a fully functional space that takes your lifestyle into account. Much like getting a bespoke suit from a tailor, a custom kitchen is designed and built with you and your family’s needs in mind. Best of all you get to choose all the materials and appliances that get installed in your custom kitchen, from the benchtop to the custom cabinetry, to the lighting, and details like taps and joinery.
When it comes to renovating your kitchen, custom designed kitchens have many benefits and are a valuable investment. Look at the advantages of choosing a custom designed kitchen.
- Build to fit your space
- Personalize your storage
- Match your kitchen style
- Higher quality craftsmanship
If you are looking to save money on labor and carry out the installation yourself, this can be done.
An option we provide is to assist you with the design of your new kitchen. However, we would recommend having someone with knowledge in the industry to assist you with your design to ensure you are utilizing all available space. Also, if the cabinetry is not installed properly, it will not provide a good finish and potentially may not last.
We would recommend purchasing any flatpack cabinetry from an Australian manufacturer as they will use Australian Standards materials, which are of better quality and long lasting. We can offer pricing on flatpack cabinetry should you prefer to carry out the works yourself.
A kitchen is the hub and heart of a home and holds a huge number of products. A rough guide is 250kg of items will be held in your kitchen at any one time and you will walk over 2000 kilometers over fifteen years of use. This means your kitchen needs to be built to withstand constant use.
We always consider the following for a kitchen renovation:
- Style and design
- Usage and lifestyle
- Spatial flow
- Best lead times for your renovation
- Product and workmanship guarantee
Your brand-new kitchen will come with a 10-year warranty on all the board material and workmanship and a lifetime warranty on all the hardware like drawer’s runners and hinges.